According to the latest reaches, Turkish Citizenship by Investment program is by far the best program in the world if you compared on what you invest and what you get. But before it there are several points to learn in details, as below;
Citizenship by Investment:
According to the Turkish Citizenship Law No. 5091 and recent amendments that have been made to the relevant legislation, foreign investors can obtain Turkish citizenship through the decision of the competent authorities. The terms of such obtention with 18.09.2018 dated and 106 numbered Presidential Decree and the monetary limits mentioned in the Article 20 of the Regulation on the Implementation of the aforementioned Law are decreased.
Turkey, officially the Republic of Turkey, is a transcontinental country located mainly in Western Asia, with a smaller portion on the Balkan Peninsula in Southeast Europe. East Thrace, located in Europe, is separated from Anatolia by the Sea of Marmara, the Bosphorus Strait and the Dardanelles (collectively called the Turkish Straits). Turkey is bordered by Greece and Bulgaria to its northwest; Georgia to its northeast; Armenia, the Azerbaijani exclave of Nakhchivan and Iran to the east; and Iraq and Syria to the south. Istanbul is the largest city, but more central Ankara is the capital.
Applicants for Turkish Citizenship by Investment Programme must fulfill the following conditions:
(i) Making a fixed capital investment in the amount of minimum USD 500,000.00 or the equivalent amount as Turkish Lira or other foreign currency and determination of such investment by the Ministry of Industry and Economy,
(ii) Purchase of a property on the value of minimum USD 250,000.00 or the equivalent amount as Turkish Lira or other foreign currency and to annotate the Title Deed Registry that the property will not be sold in the following three (3) years and determination of such purchase and annotation by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanism,
(iii) Employment of at least fifty (50) employees and determination of such employment by the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Services,
(iv) Depositing minimum USD 500,000.00 or the equivalent amount as Turkish Lira or other foreign currency in banks operating in Turkey and to hold it in the banks for the following three (3) years and determination of such deposit by the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency (BRSA),
(v) Purchase of public borrowing instruments in the value of minimum USD 500,000.00 and holding that instruments for following three (3) years and determination of such purchase by the Ministry of Treasury and Finance, (vi) Purchase of real estate investment fund participation share or venture capital investment fund participation of at least 500.000 US Dollars or equivalent foreign currency or equivalent amount of Turkish Lira and holding such instruments for three years starting from the date of purchase and determination of such purchase by the Capital Market Board.
Investors may apply with their spouse and dependent children, and, in some cases, dependent elderly parents or grandparents.
All Benefits of Turkey Passport and Turkish Citizenship:
- Full citizenship granted following background check plus Turkish Citizenship and Passport delivered quickly within 4-6 months only,
- You can both have a solid investment with regular income and at the same time you can obtain one of the most sought citizenships in the World,
- Visa-Free Travel for 115 countries for normal Red Passport. For business people, 155 visa-free countries including all EU and more with the Green Passport.
- No Minimum Residency required,
- Ownership of one of the Top 40 Passports in the World,
- Turkish passport has 10-year validity and is renewable for life,
- Turkey Identity Card included,
- Full free medical assistance for life, for all family members, included,
- No need to declare your wealth,
- Free finance system, no tracking,
- Turkey allows Dual Citizenships,
- No Military Service required for TCBI Applicants,
- Pension Programs included,
- Free Education and University Reimbursement Plans are provided,
- Prospective Visa-free travel to EU, Future Access without
visato 26 Schengen Zone Countries,
- One of the best climates in the World throughout the year,
- Most developed Muslim country offering a democratic and safe environment for families of all religious,
- A Eurasian country with a hospitable and welcoming manner to foreigners,
- Fantastic natural environment Excellent food and rich cuisine Superb Health Facilities (better health services than US and EU),
- Superb Educational Facilities,
- High Quality of Life
Visa Free Travel with Turkish Passport:
When you checked with the Passport Index results of 2019, Turkey has better position compared to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Iran, Eygpt, India, Pakistan, and several others. I believe investors from those nations will enjoy the program.
Successful applicants can benefit from visa-free travel to the countries listed below:
Visa-Free Travel for 115 countries for normal Red Passport. For business people, 155 visa-free countries including all EU and more with the Green Passport.
Prospective Visa-free travel to EU, Future Access without
How to Start
To learn more about the program, those links has detailed information; Easy Turkish Citizenship and Easy Turkish Passport to apply you can visit Turkish Citizenship Application Page of Grow in EMEA
Also that WhatsApp Service is giving
- None Found